Saturday, March 22, 2008

Valerie Bertinelli On Spitzer S Dick

Valerie Bertinelli

Bitch! ". Remembered to that this was an event of promo for its domestic cover of the newspaper of the getlteman, mine pal Val smilingly has answered: of "I called I same never one mrs.. Cure of "I more than less approximately dick that I make approximately the care!" of health; feminine voice in the posterior room of the restaurant of Benson has grown one. The "I it wishes to strangle it, " Said Bertinelli, of which the memory, losing, it is exceeding the " of the tables to skillful hour; Why been making this to unaltra woman? A man isnt worthy that one. It was , luna star of day to the time and harder customer whos of mlto of the bistick that I was digging at that moment. Im a broad!" The immense one has been orinato to "Kristen" and all the others hos that union of cure of dont of which they can be complicit in the swept one for some bucks and one mint on the pillow.

No comments: